torstai 12. huhtikuuta 2012

My days filled with life



These have been interesting days.

I have been hooping. I have been building up my online shop. I have been meditating and doing some yoga. I have been busy with business, I have remembered what it is to be stressed about things when there's no idea of the solution for the problems and the trust for the universe to organize the things is just not enough for the crazy human mind. And I have been experiencing so much so many things in my inner world.

I have had amazing moments of some level of enlightenment. I have experienced a completely delightful feeling divine mercy. I have been loved by people and the universe in such beautiful ways. I have realized more and more of the blocks I still have in  my mind. I have met some amazing people I'd call soul mates. What kind of miracles the life gives!

Guys.. Is it gonna happen or..? Can i have the scissors..? 
It's been so beautiful in the outer world too, mainly because the weather has really got so much warmer now. Oh so lovely! Spending time in the early afternoon on the roof top goofing around with hoop is almost like heaven. Less noise, full sun shine, less dust, no vendors and riksa guys, some times music from the laptop. Sometimes more flow, some times getting focused on serious learning of some new tricks, sometimes full energy, some times laid back relaxed sun shine melted smooth feelings. Some times have some people attending the fun or just watching you doing your things. Hmmm... Flow... Yeah, there's really been nice moments of the flow.

I've been now working a lot to get a piece of my dream materialized, I want to have the best online shop in the world with a fair amount of fairy magic, super luxury, adventurous energy and universal love. I've been building it up with almost a zero budget. But so it is that if you are not that rich at the moment, you gotta be a bit smart instead ;) of course it is possible to build good business on a low budget too! At the same time I've been getting somewhat stressed of some delays with the income and non paid bills and the continuous feeling of being short of the money.

Well, having financial troubles tells me there's still some little work to be done with my inner world :) Patterns to be removed. And I'm certainly healing myself. The universe is asking me to do it :D

In the meanwhile I've been thinking of polyamory, sexuality, silence and enlightenment. And what they have to do with each others. "You were talking and talking endlessly.. and I was thinking why are you saying all those meaningless words while the silence contains the most precious gift in the universe.. Shut up and let me enjoy the enlightenment silence has hided in itself!" About these thoughts I'm about to write soon :) At least as soon as I'll get it done :D
One is working, the others are watching.

Today was one bazar agent's hassle day with this and that and too less sleeping in the night and running here and there with endless to-do-lists. The last night I had once again been working till 5am, as I normally do the main part of the computer and other creative work too in the night time. It's natural for me to be awake till the sun shine begins slowly to change the color of the sky from black to blue.. And then the birds start their awesome morning concertos. Its a bit cold, the chilly morning feeling.. And slowly the silence of the night changes into the noise of the waking city.. It's a truly magical moment. I just love to experience that. Then it's just okay for me to sleep in the morning when everybody's busy doing this and that. I wake up normally
around noon, run here and there all the things gotta be done, hoop in the roof top, worship the sun, admire the beauty of the world. Yet today I woke up early, after 3hrs sleep, had an appointment right the way in the morning. That was quite a zombie feeling to step into the madness of Kathmandu's streets just a few minutes after waking up with so less sleeping hours. After meeting had the time to do some hoopydoopydoodamdam hmm heheh :D Then I went to make a sample piece of a sock poi and took with me my loved soul brother
Hayato <3 It was so Indian style, the process of making the poi sample. While one guy was cutting material, ten guys standing around watching him doing the work. Not that effective use of the working hours I'd think. While coming back from the poi session we just had to stop to one small snack food place. Not because of being hungry.. But just because it looked so interesting, hihih :) They had donuts. Frying those in front of our eyes. The donuts took me more than twenty years back in the time. The donuts had exactly same taste with those my grandmother used to make when it was Mayday celebration... How beautiful it was to remember that loving person who always took care everybody had enough food made with more than enough of real butter :D I love the memories of her :)) And of course I love the real butter too ;)
The donuts..

But today I'm not gonna tease your taste buds with any more food texts :D I keep this one a bit short, and wish to get the sexuality and enlightenment texts finalized soon, so I will be able to share those ideas with you. In full faith, with great joy and happiness, hmm.. Even when there's a cloud of stress, it doesn't need to occupy the whole sky of your inner sun shine.

2 kommenttia:

  1. http://kolonrakentaja.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogipalkinto-oho_24.html Blogipalkinto sinulle :--) !

    VastaaPoista
  2. Näin sinun esiintyvän eilen Turun taiteiden yössä - kiitos hienosta elämyksestä!

    VastaaPoista