torstai 13. kesäkuuta 2013

Yo! It's me, OmKisuMi...

...and I gonna take over this blog from now on!


 How many times she's actually had a new beginning in her life..? I really don't know! Or at least i cannot count that many! This time I am the new beginning, and I'll be telling you all about the funny things she's got going on xD No, I won't spare her from ANYTHING, you'll certainly get to know about all the little details, and the more amusing, the better ;) She’s mine now you know, I do own her.

 I am now six weeks and almost two days old, so actually a real super tiger by now. Some ten days ago I was given with my mom and dad to our new humble human servant and we traveled quite a way to our new home! Mummy and daddy were so funny while in the car! They obviously tried to get out of the nice little houses we traveled in and meowed and banged the doors of these travel houses continuously. I instead thought that why to bother myself and took a gooooood nap. Wanna know why I was so cool and relaxed? Cause I knew something mummy and daddy didn’t.  I saw immediately and exactly what kinda funny loving fool that our new human servant is. I knew that very soon she would give me a lot of food, she’d let me play with her earrings and bite her nostril, she’d pet me continuously as much as I ever wanted, and -the funniest thing of all- she’d be even cleaning our toilets! What a servant! Every creature should have one like that! I’m having the life of O’Reilly.

 I'll tell you now about some of the highlights in last ten days. These have been such exciting days! One day I was allowed to go out in the big unknown world, in the backyard of the house. Mmmm, so interesting! Unfortunately that day I wasn’t yet very good at running, so I didn’t get all the way into the real jungle until I was just picked up and took back inside our palace… A little bit boring end for a nice beginning of a real adventure!

 Then I have been practicing really hard fighting, hunting, catching things, climbing, jumping and running. I’m sure some day soon I’ll get my chance for the jungle adventure again, and this time I gonna run fast enough to get there, and even fight if I’ll have to! I have already learned to climb up and down my servant’s back, to sit on her shoulder and to jump down from very high places. Yes, you heard what I just said: I said to JUMP, not to fall! And I by the way fear NOTHING. Hahah, one day our servant had taken our food plates up on a table to fill them… I thought I’d climb up her leg to get the food before mom and dad. I jump up, catch the pant leg with my nails, and think that ‘Yes, here I go!’ Not exactly, actually. Instead of climbing I pulled down her pants xD That was so funny! I just wonder what happened to her fur? Wasn’t it easier to wear than pants? Just like me, mom and dad do, we never take it off. And it’s so warm and cozy too! But maybe the servants have to wear differently that it will be easier to see who are the rulers and who are not.

 Then on another day I was sitting on my servants shoulder while she was petting dad who lay down on the floor. I realized this was my chance to have a little fun once again. I just couldn’t hold myself back. I looked at daddy and I swayed myself a bit to try my balance. Then I pushed off, flied in the air and landed perfectly. I landed right on my daddy’s face! My God he got scared!


 Oh, my humble servant is telling me to get off from the computer :O Damn, I’m not gonna give up that easy! Hihih, she doesn’t know I’m taking over her blog :D But I do! And anyway it seems she’s still way too busy, tired, stressed out (and all the way like an old useless wreck, hahahah, no, just kidding, hmm, kittying… She’s cute, I love her, but just as my servant of course) that she won’t get a word written here by herself. So I guess I gotta help her a little bit! I hope you gonna have a lotta fun with me blogging :)

 I’ll also upload here a lot of videos where I’m showing you some of my amazing super powers, just to let you know with whom you are talking now! Yet my servant still seems to have some minor problems with the technology, so we possibly need to wait a bit for those. Also she really should buy a new camera, this quality doesn’t really show my beauty as it is. Waiting for those better equipment etc! Santa Claus, hello, we need you here..!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti